Our Shipping Policy:
Moitie® Cosmetics took all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our team and customers during the outbreak of Covid-19. All of our associates who handle shipments wear full-face masks, sanitize their hands often, frequently clean all surfaces, and are covered with face shields.
How Long Does It Take To Process My Order?
All in-stock orders will take 3-5 business days to process. Pre-order items will be shipped within 10-12 business days of the order date. Pre-order products are marked on product pages with a statement that they will ship within 10-12 business days.
***Please note that pre-order products are handmade and created just for you. All our 10-Day Lashes and 10-Day Nails products are 100% Handmade by professional artists.
You can always change or cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. After that, orders are sent out to be processed. Unfortunately, we are not able to change or cancel orders once they have been processed.
How do I track my order?
Once the order is processed, it will be shipped via the shipping method you choose. After it’s shipped, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number so you can track the shipment on your account. Please allow 72 hours for updates on your tracking information.
How much is shipping? How long does it take?
- Free standard U.S. shipping is available on all orders over $100USD
- We use the 1-3 business-day method for shipping our products
- Free international shipping is available on orders over $150USD
- We ship internationally via FedEx or DHL
- All U.S. orders under $100 USD are subject to a $12.99 shipping fee;
- International orders under $150 USD are subject to a flat rate shipping fee based on location.
What happens if my item is lost or damaged during shipping?
We care about our customer's happiness and we want them to feel confident that they’re buying something that will make them happy. If you receive a damaged package, please contact our customer service team within 7 days of delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include pictures and a video of the damaged package, along with your order number. Once our team has verified the issue, we will replace your package for you absolutely free of charge.
- If you purchased our shipment protection plan at checkout, please reach out to our team within 7 days of the delivery date of your package by emailing email@example.com. Once our team has verified the issue, we will replace your package for you absolutely free of charge. If you didn’t purchase a “shipment protection plan”, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please report any loss to the carrier that delivered your package.
- In an extremely rare circumstance, shipment delays can be caused by shipping companies, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions. Sadly, these situations are out of our control.
- It is not possible to reroute a package once it has been sent. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders being shipped to incorrect addresses or left unclaimed. Once an order has been shipped, there is no way to change its route. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange redelivery. A redelivery charge may apply for this service, depending on the carrier.
Need assistance with your order? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get help!